This story and our mission has received a lot of support as it resonates with so many. Thank you for helping us spread Matt’s light and mission out into the world.
A light that lights 1000 more never goes out.
- 4.27.20 KUAF 91.3 Ozarks At Large: Grant Supports Nonprofit's Fight Against Opioid Epidemic
- 4.26.20 40/29 News: Matt Adams Foundation receives $79,000 grant for Opioid Recovery project
- 4.22.20 THV11: Number of Narcan ‘saves’ triple during COVID-19 pandemic
- 11.24.19 40/29 News: Matt Adams Foundation gives free naloxone to police departments in NWA that need it
- 10.18.19 KNWA: Using art to help end the opioid epidemic
- 9.13.19 KNWA: Local organization awarded nonprofit of the year
- 8.25.19 KNWA: A Fayetteville woman saved a man’s life in Dallas thanks to the Matt Adams Foundation for Opioid Recovery, a nonprofit founded in memory of a local man who died of an opioid overdose.
- 7.15.19 USA Today: All4Knox Summit aims for a communitywide solution to the opioid crisis – Heather Starbuck Keynote Speaker
- 7.5.19 KNWA: Local family turning tragedy into hope
- 5.19.19 NW Arkansas Democrat Gazette: Music For Matt – Benefit concert fights opioid crisis
- 5.19.19 KNWA: Concert to benefit opioid recovery nonprofit
- 5.14.19 KUAF 91.3 Ozark’s at Large: Benefit Concert Supports Foundation’s Distribution of Naloxone Kits
- 4.28.19 Arkansas Democrat Gazette: Arkansas groups’ aim is to prevent overdose deaths
- 4.25.19 Fayetteville Flyer: Benefit concert to combat opioid epidemic planned at George’s Majestic Lounge on May 19
- 11.14.18 The 2180: Sharing our story with Andrew Iden Episode 30
- 6.24.18 Culpepper Star, VA: Trail of Tears – Finding Hope and Healing
- 5.20.18 Bristol Herald Courier, TN: Hiker travels Appalachian Trail to raise opioid addiction awareness
- 5.1.18 Johnson City Press, TN: Woman hikes Appalachian trail to honor memory of late fiance, raise awareness about opioids
- 4.30.18 The Greenville Sun: Mountains for Matt
- 4.27.18 USA Today: AT in honor of her late fiance, who struggled with a substance use disorder consisting of opioids for almost a decade.
- 2019 Fayetteville Non-Profit of the Year from the Chamber of Commerce
- 2018 Giving Tuesday's #MyGivingStory 3rd Best Non-Profit Organization Story of Giving with a Mission in Conjunction with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation